Refinance Second Home Cash-Out Refinance Or Second Mortgage? If Second Mortgage...home Equity Loan Or HELOC?

Cash-Out Refinance or Second Mortgage? If Second Mortgage...home equity loan or HELOC? - refinance second home

My 2-family house is worth 375K. I am 12 years old and 88K on the left side. My current loan with an interest rate of 4.9. I need to borrow 220K and paid the need for this package. With today is at about 6.5 for the year 30, I know that refinancing is out of question. What would be the best for me, a helicopter or a HELOC? What would my payment was 15 years, 30 years ago? Thanks

2 comments:

goz1111 said...

Search for the best interest rate is 30-year fixed rate, unless you can pay this tax, with a home equity or second crushed, the costs are variable and are not down but up period after the exposure rate only will be affected almost twice as payment, so if you read a home-equity-look the small print to see how long the teaser rate and the final figure as soon as your payment is twice as high, if the claim has expired

regerugg... said...

The monthly payment of 220,000 to 6.5 per 15 years is $ 1916.50
Since 30 years is $ 1391.00.
I have a HELOC. In my bank is 1 point higher than in HEC-15.

Post a Comment