How Much Is The True Ceramic Pro I Saw This Commercial For The "True Ceramic Pro" Does This Flat Iron Really Work Like They Say??????

I saw this commercial for the "True Ceramic Pro" does this flat iron really work like they say?????? - how much is the true ceramic pro

When I saw the commercial, which is glued to TV, because it seems the question is, do for my hair. Im in the process of standing in let alone what they do, tired of the hair.

So if you are the U "True Ceramic Pro" and the girls know of course you will regret working for you. If your child is black, and bought this book, please tell me if it works, because I want to buy.

1 comments:

aeshamal... said...

First, I wanted to say that I really do not like what is a person of color, so to say "sorry white girls ..." has no place (and before you say something, I am African)-American. Many people have curly hair, many people have very thick hair ... regardless of race.

Make a simple search, I found the website below. It seems that the company sells what is not a very good opportunity to work with, and the product does not work as promised. One person said that the bill finally $ 190, and if so, you can buy an iron for better and safer for less money.

I heard the CHI iron is good, but I have the Paul Mitchell flat iron (in lime) green leaves, and it works very well. I paid $ 135 for him, but it does cost something moBack to the other countries, because my state has no sales tax. From what I read on this page is about these plates with ceramic and metal plates are, in reality, but from metal plates, fall to the core.

I would not have my money on this pile of junk.

Post a Comment